About African NDT Centre (ANDTc)
African NDT Centre (ANDTc) was established in 2003 by NDT Expert (France) as a centre of excellence in NDT (Non-Destructive Testing). In 2022, Aerosud, an aerospace company in SA, obtained a 100% share in ANDTc. The ANDTc business model is split into three divisions, namely, Level 3 Consultancy, Inspection
ANDTc is located in a state-of-the-art and purpose-designed premise in the Centurion Aerospace Village from where ANDTc continues our mission to offer diversified services to the South African aerospace in particular and also to the NDT industry in general.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include custom-laid-out inspection laboratories, x-ray bays, and well-equipped classrooms.
We have highly qualified Level Three NDT consultants and technicians who provide NDT related consultation services and winning solutions to various industries.
We place great importance on research and development to pursue our unrelenting quest for excellence and continual innovation.
We relocated to a new location in 2019
We have recently relocated to a new building, you will find us at 520 van Ryneveld ave, Centurion.
Our Quality Management Approvals
- AS/EN 9100 / ISO 9001 (Bureau Veritas) – One of the most renowned international standards for quality.
- Nadcap, a global cooperative accreditation program. Nadcap offers a variety of services within the aerospace and automotive industries such as managing accreditation, auditing, training and qualifications.
- The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) as approved training organization. BINDT•s aim is to promote and advance the science and practice of non-destructive testing, condition monitoring and related disciplines.
- Airbus / Spirit Aerosystems / Aerosud quality approved for NDT inspections.
- Northern Test Centre (NTC) as a PCN exam centre.