About African NDT Centre (ANDTc)
ANDTc was established in 2003 by NDT Expert from France with the purpose of creating an NDT centre of excellence in South Africa. In 2007 Aerosud, a local company well established in the international aerospace industry, acquired a 50% shareholding in ANDTc.
In 2012 ANDTc relocated to a state of the art and purpose designed premise in the Centurion Highveld Technopark from where ANDTc can continue our mission to offer diversified services to the South African aerospace in particular and also to the NDT industry in general.
Our state of the art facilities include custom laid-out inspection laboratories, x-ray bays and well equipped classrooms.
We have highly qualified Level Three NDT consultants and technicians who provide NDT related consultation services and winning solutions to various industries.
We place great importance on research and development to pursue our unrelenting quest for excellence and continual innovation.
Our Quality Management Approvals
- AS/EN 9100 / ISO 9001 (Bureau Veritas) – One of the most renowned international standards for quality.
- Nadcap, a global cooperative accreditation program. Nadcap offers a variety of services within the aerospace and automotive industries such as managing accreditation, auditing, training and qualifications.
- The British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT) as approved training organization. BINDT•s aim is to promote and advance the science and practice of non-destructive testing, condition monitoring and related disciplines.
- Airbus / Spirit Aerosystems / Aerosud quality approved for NDT inspections.
- Northern Test Centre (NTC) as a PCN exam centre.